Permission denied in upload Permission denied in upload

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Permission denied in upload

Started by Querrie, September 30, 2004, 08:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Querrie

When I try to upload photo's, I choose "upload file" and than I fill in the number of boxes and go, In the next page I get on the top of the page the next error's

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/musinga/public_html/fotoboek/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/musinga/public_html/fotoboek/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/musinga/public_html/fotoboek/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/musinga/public_html/fotoboek/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/musinga/public_html/fotoboek/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/musinga/public_html/fotoboek/upload.php on line 453

I can't upload any file/photo

what should i do

Joachim Müller

make sure the edit folder exists within the albums folder, and it's CHMODed as suggested in the docs. For details, use the forum search (search for the first error message you get).

Joachim

Querrie

I am looking if the solusion's that you give will work, but the strangest thing is that first I have upload some photo's and now I get error's when I will upload some photo's

The album: http://musinga-rijn.e-dentify.nl/fotoboek/

Querrie

Quote from: GauGau on September 30, 2004, 09:38:45 PMand it's CHMODed as suggested in the docs.

Before instalation every dir was already CHMODed to 777, I can not found of it must be CHMOD to antoher level at the end of the installation  ???