Cant batchadd files? Cant batchadd files?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Cant batchadd files?

Started by xain, January 27, 2005, 08:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xain

This function allows you to add a batch of file that your have uploaded to your server by FTP.

Select the directory where you have uploaded your files

Is the only thing i see under the tab batchadd.

skidude

I am having a problem similar to this...I can't batch add files because I have no option to do it.
I uploaded a folder with about 35 pictures (and moved it all around where I was hosting it public_html, public_ftp, etc) and I keep getting a screen like this...

(https://coppermine-gallery.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fhost278.ipowerweb.com%2F%7Ecatteamc%2Fhelp3.jpg&hash=b6394d6008ce1348c942fcd03c8735d44d89b4eb)

Thanks for the help

Tranz

Did you read the instructions on where to upload the files?

skidude

I read them, and read them, and read them, and that last time they finally made sence.

Anyway sorry bout the lack of brain power.

Thanks a lot ;D

(problem was solved for me)

Tranz

Thank you for coming back to let us know it was solved for you, skidude. Too bad the thread starter didn't do the same so we can mark the thread Solved. :-\\

ibettinger

I get this same problem as in the screen shot but I am uploading my pictures to the right place.. /www/gallery/albums/userpics

I have added hundreds of photos now all of a sudden is not working. Please help.

What other info do you need for me??

Tranz

I'm sorry but if you read the instructions you would see that 'userpics' is not the correct place.

Joachim Müller

Quote from: ibettinger on February 02, 2005, 10:23:16 PM
I get this same problem as in the screen shot but I am uploading my pictures to the right place.. /www/gallery/albums/userpics

I have added hundreds of photos now all of a sudden is not working. Please help.

What other info do you need for me??
Don't cross-post, your double-posting just means double-effort for supporters and a waste of resources >:(.

Joachim