Can create albums but not upload images... Can create albums but not upload images...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Can create albums but not upload images...

Started by mcolant2001, November 23, 2004, 01:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcolant2001

Hi,

I have tried searching for an answer to my problem, but have had no sucess...

I have had the Coppermine Gallery 1.3.2 installed by my hosting service (Globat.com) and it seems to be working fine, except...

When I try to upload an image as a registered user in admin mode, I get the Album Manager screen that asks me to:
Quote"You'll need to give the album a name, then click "Create Album" to start uploading your photos."  

Ok, so I enter a name for my album in the appropriate field and click on the "create album button"...

I get the next screen with the message:
QuoteCreating album 'New Album Name Here'

and a continue button...I click the continue button...which takes me back to the Album Manager screen asking me to create an album.

I have created many, many albums and have not been able to upload to any of them. :(

I've checked the permissions, but they seem to be in order. I would appreciate any help...

Thanks
"...always choose the lesser of two weevils..."

Nibbler

I don't recognise that error message, it's not in the standard cpg package, so I cannot say what could cause it. Download Coppermine from our download page and install it properly.