Cannot Upload GIFs? Cannot Upload GIFs?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Cannot Upload GIFs?

Started by XxRebelSeanxX, January 24, 2005, 02:22:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxRebelSeanxX

http://graphics.messengermad.com

How come we can't upload GIFs? Is there something wrong? I tried GD1 & 2 and ALL images is in the options???

If Coppermine simply does not allow GIFs, can someone make a hack to allow GIFs? ::)

kegobeer

Been done for a long time.  Take a look in the mods forum.  Make sure your webserver has GD 2.0.28+ and PHP has the needed functions enabled.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

kegobeer

And you might want to take a peek at the documentation that explains about GD and GIF support.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

kegobeer

And you might want to take a peek at the documentation that states if you use GD you don't get GIF support.  And you should also check out www.boutell.com/gd for an explanation of why.

XxRebelSeanxX

We have the gd version your talking about. What exacly do I need, can you point me to a specific thread that has the mod?

Joachim Müller

did you try a search?

Joachim

kegobeer

QuoteBeen done for a long time.  Take a look in the mods forum.

XxRebelSeanxX

I did a search, didn't find it. I found 1 thing that might help. Please link me to a thread that willl solve this problem!

kegobeer

Modifications/Add-ons/Hacks -> Admin Functions -> GIF Support