No thumbs in batch upload, No uploads... No thumbs in batch upload, No uploads...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

No thumbs in batch upload, No uploads...

Started by Beskow, December 18, 2004, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beskow

Hi

I bben ssearching the forum but cant find a solution for my problem. When i have uploaded picutres into a subfolder of albumbs (its chmodded to 777), I select the batch mode and the folder to where i uploaded the images (even tried downloading other ppl´s JPG´s just to verify that my pictures aint bad), The list of the files in the folder are pressented but there are no thumbnail generated. It looks like a missing image, when i check the showthumb.php?...... the path and size looks ok, but nothing is generated, even tried to edit it to get some loggign, but nothing.

Any one has any idees of what to do?

Some info: PHP 4.39, on Linux 2.4.26 (Slackware 10), MySQLD 4.0.20, Apache 1.33. GD 2.0.28. Im new to settting up a php server, so i guess i made some security misstakes when configurating it, but it seems like it runns fine.
http://82.182.253.38/emma/phpinfo.php

Best Regards
Jonas

Joachim Müller

Your phpinfo page can only be accessed by you, not by everyone (and that's fine, as having it publicly could be a security risk).
Did you try http uploads before? Set file upload method to "single file uploads only" in "groups", then enable "debug_mode" in coppermine config and try again (using the "upload" link from coppermine's navigation). Should give you a detailed error what exactly goes wrong.

Joachim

Beskow

it goes to an empty page, no debug message at all. When i click add in the upload section it jumps to db_input.php. Cant see any debug info. Send me a pm with login details and ill setup an admin account for you to help me out. Thanks for your help!!

Best regards
Jonas

Joachim Müller

I don't want an admin account, posting a link and test user account (non-admin) with upload permissions might help.

Joachim

Beskow

I solved my problem by installing IM instead of GD. Now everything works fine. Thanks for your help and a greate product!.