No File was uploaded No File was uploaded

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

No File was uploaded

Started by brandoncolorado, December 28, 2004, 01:50:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandoncolorado

I searched and all I found were chmod (mine are right) and temp directory answers (I have one)

I set the uploads to single photo only, and I turned on debug for all users (without notices).

error :
No file was uploaded !

If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: /www/c/csustudyabroad/htdocs/gallery/db_input.php - Line: 221

Notice: Undefined index: user1 in /www/c/csustudyabroad/htdocs/gallery/db_input.php on line 202

Notice: Undefined index: user2 in /www/c/csustudyabroad/htdocs/gallery/db_input.php on line 203

Notice: Undefined index: user3 in /www/c/csustudyabroad/htdocs/gallery/db_input.php on line 204

Notice: Undefined index: user4 in /www/c/csustudyabroad/htdocs/gallery/db_input.php on line 205

No photos work, some used to work even work fine on multiple photo upload.  I searched the forums and didn't find anything

Also, I have set up a test user for anyone who can help.   The user is "test" and the password is "test"
the gallery is at http://www.csustudyabroad.com/gallery/

Joachim Müller

Confirming that uploads are impossible with a known-good jpep file. Does your webhost allow file uploads? I suggest you ask your webhost for support. If you're self-hosted, take a look at your php.ini settings.

Joachim

brandoncolorado

yeah, I tried with files that I have even uploaded before and nothing.   I was having no problems until as of recent.  My host does support uploading.

Joachim Müller

Currently, a web worm is on the lose on the internet, and security related flaws have been discovered in older versions of PHP and the Zend Optimizer, that's why your webhost probably has upgraded your system in a hurry. He may have forgotten to enable uploads for you when upgrading, that's why I suggest you contact them. The fact that uploading used to work for your before and now doesn't usually means something has changed in your server's config (something you can't change when webhosted) - the only solution is to contact your webhost. Coming to think about it: another issue might be shortage of webspace: make sure you have upload space left on your webserver, if you have reached your disk quota, the webserver won't accept further uploads - this might be a reason as well for the error message you get.

Joachim