Updating thumbnails and/or resized images Updating thumbnails and/or resized images

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Updating thumbnails and/or resized images

Started by Kurtm, January 20, 2005, 07:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurtm

Hello,

I have searched the boards and cannot find a solution tomy problem.  I uploaded some pictures via FTP_Pro and added them to my album.  I can see the thumbs fine, but when a click on the image I get the red X.  I also get that when I try to run the slide show.  I went to admin Utilities and tried to "Update thumbs/or resized photos"  and I get the following error for the two pictures in question:

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in /homepages/31/d95172681/htdocs/cpg132/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226
ERROR creating:$normal

Any help is appreciated because I am very new at this.

Joachim Müller

Kurtm

Thank you for the reply.  I have set the permissions correctly according to the directions, but perhaps I did not explain the problem fully, sorry.  I have uploaded pictures to a different album in the same gallery  and those pictures show up fine in all views, thumbs, interm, and full.  I will provide a link to my gallery.

Here it is   http://themaier.com/cpg132/index.php

If you look at the makaila album you will see what I mean.

****never mind guys, I figured it out*****
The original pictures uploaded exceeded the limits that were set.
all i did was resize the picture by pixels!!

Thanks again.