Batch Upload Doesn't Load... Batch Upload Doesn't Load...

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch Upload Doesn't Load...

Started by crystrill, January 21, 2005, 09:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crystrill

I updated my gallery to the newer version a while back, and whenever I go to batch upload it doesn't work. It says

"This function allows you to add a batch of file that your have uploaded to your server by FTP.

Select the directory where you have uploaded your files"

AND THATS IT!!! It doesnt show the folders, nothing... it just gets stuck there. Anybody know what the problem might be?

Tranz

Did you upload into the userpics folder, because that's where you're not supposed to upload.

crystrill

I just read another forum and found the answers, thanks! I remember the older version, you were allowed to, so I had just figured it was the same thing, but i got the problem fixed now. thanks!

Joachim Müller

You were never meant to ftp-upload to the userpics folder, in no coppermine version eve!. People just ignored this in older versions (prior to cpg1.3.0), which caused problems for some users, so in cpg1.3.x we decided to hide the userpics folder to force users not to ftp-upload there any more. This is all mentioned in the docs that come with coppermine, it's recommended you read it before posting.

Joachim