No Files uploaded No Files uploaded

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

No Files uploaded

Started by Pascal, January 26, 2005, 09:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pascal

I have a problem. I wanted to upload today after a longer break a picture into my Gallerie 1,3, got however the only following error messages:

At the Upload-Dialog:
QuoteWarning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /homepages/35/d36907678/htdocs/foto-community/upload.php on line 406

The Next Window:
QuoteWarning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_bffb4c7c.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/35/d36907678/htdocs/foto-community/upload.php on line 1193

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php5iYNMp' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_bffb4c7c.jpg' in /homepages/35/d36907678/htdocs/foto-community/upload.php on line 1193

The Lines in my upload.php:
    $directory_handle = opendir($directory_path);
            if (!(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['file_upload_array']['tmp_name'][$counter], $path_to_image))) {

Can anyone give a reference, for repair the Upload-Function?

Please in German. My English is very bad and the above ist an Babelfish-Translate

Edit: This is an Failure-Message from the second Window:

Dateiname/URL   Fehlermeldung
1. Victor im hohen Gras.jpg   Kann nicht verschieben.

Joachim Müller

search for the error message you get and find your way through the postings, from oldest to newest. This has been asked a million times over...

Joachim

Pascal

Hmm, i have updated this Morning the Coppermine to the latest Version and the Problem is lost.  ;D