Tipical error Tipical error

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Tipical error

Started by AnHeLL, February 02, 2005, 12:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnHeLL

i had 3 errors when i uploaded, but searching in this forum i saw that putting @ before chmod that errors dispear. Iput @ before chmod in upload.php and now i can upload but i have 2 errors yet, that error before the page:

Warning: getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/t/e/stealthrecon/htdocs/gallery/upload.php on line 1186

And that error into the page:

Warning: getmypid, dl, leak, listen, chown, chmod, chgrp, realpath, tmpfile, link, mb_send_mail() has been disabled for security reasons in /data/members/free/tripod/es/s/t/e/stealthrecon/htdocs/gallery/upload.php on line 501

I don't know if i must edit another file. Tell what i must to do plz. Sorry about my bad english (i'm spanish) and thanks.

Hein Traag

Try contacting your host. Seems like they can help you out with these disabled functions.

Searching with part of the error message can lead to threads dealing with the same problem.
For example searching with "Warning: getmypid" leads to the following thread which is similair to yours.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=14393.0

Good luck!