Picture quality Picture quality

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Picture quality

Started by Lev8mysoul, February 13, 2005, 07:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lev8mysoul

I'm a new Coppermine user.  I've read through the forum searching for this particular issue, but have found nothing that quite pertains.
I successfully upload pictures to the gallery, place them in the album I want to place them into, and everything looks fine until I click on the specific picture.  It ends up showing with a sort of sunburst effect from the bottom of the picture up, none of the pics I've uploaded are without this new effect when not in thumbnail.  I deleted all the pics (had just started being able to upload so there were only a few thus far) and reuploaded a couple again to see if that same effect still occurs.  I get no warnings, all messages stated that upload and so on occurred successfully.  Thanks
http://www.withashout.com/gallery is the site.  Thanks again for any ideas

kegobeer

What are you using to create the thumbnails/intermediate images?  GD1?  GD2?  ImageMagick?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Nibbler

It's a feature of that theme, switch it to classic and it will go away. You can remove the feature from the style.css, search the board for how to do this for the theme in question.

Lev8mysoul

Quote from: Nibbler on February 13, 2005, 07:54:11 PM
It's a feature of that theme, switch it to classic and it will go away. You can remove the feature from the style.css, search the board for how to do this for the theme in question.

AH, ok, thank you.  I did that and it's fine. 

Lev8mysoul

Ok, now what?  For the past few days for some reason the Coppermine wouldnt' connect to the mysql. About an hour before I posted the above problem, it suddenly connected, though I made absolutely no changes.  Now, within a few minutes of changing the theme back to the original one, the connection is again lost.  The debug says that there is no module for GD, MYSQL and zlib. That is exactly what it was saying before it suddenly started working earlier.  Any ideas on that one?  Again, the only change I made was to the theme...

:-\\

kegobeer

Contact your host.  Sounds like they are doing some site maintenance.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Lev8mysoul

Joachim Müller

we have a "one question per thread" policy on this board you agreed to respect when signing up for your account. Please respect it in the future. Locking this thread now to avoid further postings.

Joachim