Warnning message Warnning message

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Warnning message

Started by evan-manson, February 14, 2005, 11:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evan-manson

WELL, i have a trouble with the coppermine gallery ; when i upload images in the up part of the page are this announcement:

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/virtual/sitio41752/www/galeria/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 162

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access ./albums/edit/preview_ab504a3d.jpg in /home/virtual/sitio41752/www/galeria/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/virtual/sitio41752/www/galeria/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access ./albums/edit/preview_ab504a3d.jpg in /home/virtual/sitio41752/www/galeria/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(./albums/edit/preview_ab504a3d.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/sitio41752/www/galeria/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

What's happened??
Please, help me!!

Joachim Müller

Your webhost has disabled php's exec command, which is needed to use coppermine with ImageMagick. Go to coppermine config and switch to GD (if you have it, refer to the FAQ to find out). Have you ever been able to upload using coppermine, or is this a first-timer? Posting a link to your site might be helpfull.

Joachim