Warning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir: Warning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir:

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Warning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir:

Started by ATAMAH, March 03, 2005, 02:04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATAMAH

everything was OK until today

today I tried to upload a file using URL upload, but it couldn't upload it
after that album doesn't upload any file even from local drive!

it says
Warning: touch(): Unable to create file ./albums/edit/mURI_temp_d981492a.jpg because No such file or directory in /home/wwwroot/hosts/atamah/album/upload.php on line 1788

please help! urgent!

my website: http://atamah.8-12.ru/album/upload.php

ATAMAH

usually it says
Warning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/wwwroot/hosts/atamah/album/upload.php on line 409

kegobeer

A search for opendir(./albums/edit) or unable to create file ./albums/edit/ didn't turn up any useful information?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

ATAMAH

nothing useful in upload.php :(
and there is no /album/albums/EDIT folder
should it be there?

could you please send me a correct upload.php file?
atamah@8-12.ru

Joachim Müller

*lol*
kegobeer was suggesting that you do a search for the error messages you get - this is a well known and documented issue - not related to the file upload.php; sending you this file would not fix things for you.

Joachim