Batch add files problrms Batch add files problrms

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch add files problrms

Started by misiek, March 16, 2005, 05:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misiek

Hi all.
I have just installed coppermine on my www.hopi.home.pl
I went through initial setup and I believe I managed to configure Config part.
I can create categories and subcategories.
I have created albums also.
On the Batch add files I have chosen the album 'Put files of ... into existing name of the album and then
I have clicked 'Insert selected files' from catalog that was created for batch uploading under albums catalogue
Next page show following list of notices and 'PB' results for all files

HELP me PLEASE !  :-)

Notice: Undefined index: url_prefix in /photo/coppermine/include/functions.inc.php on line 1225

Notice: Undefined index: in /photo/coppermine/include/functions.inc.php on line 1225

Notice: Undefined variable: fullimagesize in /photo/coppermine/searchnew.php on line 136

Notice: Undefined variable: fullimagesize in /photo/coppermine/searchnew.php on line 137
     0731_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

Notice: Undefined index: url_prefix in /photo/coppermine/include/functions.inc.php on line 1225

Notice: Undefined index: in /photo/coppermine/include/functions.inc.php on line 1225

Notice: Undefined variable: fullimagesize in /photo/coppermine/searchnew.php on line 136

Notice: Undefined variable: fullimagesize in /photo/coppermine/searchnew.php on line 137
     0732_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0733_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0734_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0736_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0737_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0738_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0739_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0740_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

0741_Moscow_Landing.jpg 

Joachim Müller

1) We're not interessted in the rest of your site, you should have posted this url: http://www.hopi.home.pl/photo/coppermine/
2) Turn of notices in coppermine's config if notices don't mean anything to you, post hard errors only
3) The sub-board you posted in is named "General discussion (no support!)": which of the words "no support!" is it that makes you think you should post here, asking for support? As you're using cpg1.3.2, I moved this thread accordingly.

Joachim