Half way through uploading new album, got 10 pics in and it wont let me..... Half way through uploading new album, got 10 pics in and it wont let me.....

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Half way through uploading new album, got 10 pics in and it wont let me.....

Started by vagabon333, January 24, 2005, 07:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagabon333

I was uploading a new albumb, was 10 pics into it and when i tried adding 4 more, error messages came up at the top of the page then the menu i was in. Here is the error msgs:

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 453

(after i still tried to upload, this is what i received)

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_b161fbd2.JPG): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpSxyEEF' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_b161fbd2.JPG' in /home/.panama/dmccartney/dmccartney.com/pics/upload.php on line 1197

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have already read the documents that I was supposed to and still couldnt figure out what is wrong. Becuase everything, that i can see, is correct. And I already uploaded 10 pics today before it started givign me error msgs. Thanks

- vaga

Nibbler

Search the board please - you need to chmod or recreate your edit directory.

jlerner

Same thing happened to me - re-CHMOD your edit file to 755.  You may have to do it more than once. I did it 3 times before it worked for me.