Win Xp Publishing Wizard Win Xp Publishing Wizard

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Win Xp Publishing Wizard

Started by kingram, August 04, 2005, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingram

I had some probelm publishing my photos with Win Xp publish Wizard> I could choose to resize the photos during uplaod however I ma having an issue with that now? Any int which can get me on the track would vbe nice.? Secondl one of theuser has asked this question before but there was no answer for it. During th publishing wizard it makes some folders base on the publishing date. Is there away so we could specify a folder r change the folders.

Thanks

kingram

I am wondering whether any body as any suggestion about my problm?

Joachim Müller

what should the option to choose a folder be good for? The coppermine database keeps track of pic locations, the human doesn't have to.

kingram

I know that ot is not important but It is a file manangment which make it ieasy to keep track of files on the server via FTP! I had a couple of occasion when I wanted to find a phot to check the size on the server adn it was difficult to find. Can you lead me on the my first question, I could not resize the photos (the option were not available) during win-xp Publishing wizard,

Thank you

Joachim Müller

sorry, I can't: I don't have Windows XP  ;)