Upload failure - Impossible to move file Upload failure - Impossible to move file

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload failure - Impossible to move file

Started by studiodart, May 02, 2005, 09:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

studiodart

Hi

Before you shoot the messenger. I am unble to chkmod my edit file under albums (can't tick any of the exec - have raised error with my isp)

Was in the process of uploading a 10 files. With the last file I did something wrong. The upload process did not come to its logical end.

When I now try and upload files it gives me warnings and refuses to upload

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 453

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_6958ce08.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 1205

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpvUGcCy' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_6958ce08.jpg' in /hsphere/local/home/johnkit/studiodart.co.za/coppermine/upload.php on line 1205
| My gallery | User mode | Upload file | Logout [johnkit] |  

Album list

Last uploads

Last comments

Most viewed

Top rated

My Favorites

Search

Upload approval Config Albums Categories Users Groups Ban Users Display Ecards Review Comments Batch add files Admin Tools My profile

Information  

0 uploads were successful.  
CONTINUE

Error Report  

The following uploads encountered errors:  
File Uploads:  
File Name/URL Error Message
1. wl01.jpg Impossible to move.

cottchris

Hi,

I got the same message when I was attempting to start uploading files to Kubrick - did u get any luck with what the cause might have been?

Thanks!

Cottchris

studiodart

Hi

chkmod albums/edit. Seems when process is interupted something gets screwed. Rename edit directory to edit_old. Create new edit directory. CHKMOD 777 - al should work

Quote from: cottchris on May 02, 2005, 09:37:43 AM
Hi,

I got the same message when I was attempting to start uploading files to Kubrick - did u get any luck with what the cause might have been?

Thanks!

Cottchris