Batch Add/403 Errors Batch Add/403 Errors

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch Add/403 Errors

Started by gertiebeth, March 08, 2005, 08:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gertiebeth

I am the owner of 9 Linux servers and have many, many copies of Coppermine 1.3.2 running on them. I just got a 10th server a few days ago and am having some problems. I'm hoping someone will have the same problem!

I have gone through all the troubleshooting here at the board and nothing has worked so far. I have also compaired working copies of the script on other servers to this one and can't seem to find any differences. All of my php.ini files are identical. My problem is with batch adding files. (Server uploading works perfectly and IM and GD are both installed and working correctly with other scripts on the server.) When I batch add a folder of photos (which is, of course, chmod 777), the first few showup as thumbnails and the rest show up as red Xs. Clicking on the Xs takes me to a 403 page. .htaccess files have been removed so it is not a hotlinking problem. Also, after I try to batch add, I usually get 403 errors for ALL the links within the script including the front and album pages.

I am the server administrator so I can edit all files. Can anyone help me?

Here is my de-bug info:
USER:
------------------
Array
(
    [ID] => db421f8e24db82e3a271a74d610cf8ba
    [am] => 1
    [liv] => Array
        (
            [0] => 131
            [1] => 101
            [2] => 155
            [3] => 154
        )

)

==========================
USER DATA:
------------------
Array
(
    [user_id] => 1
    [user_group] => 1
    [user_active] => YES
    [user_name] => *********
    [user_password] => ********
    [user_lastvisit] => 2005-03-07 23:42:13
    [user_regdate] => 2005-03-07 18:48:16
    [user_group_list] =>
    [user_email] =>
    [user_website] =>
    [user_location] =>
    [user_interests] =>
    [user_occupation] =>
    [user_actkey] =>
    [user_favpics] =>
    [disk_max] => 0
    [disk_min] => 0
    [can_rate_pictures] => 1
    [can_send_ecards] => 1
    [ufc_max] => 0
    [ufc_min] => 0
    [custom_user_upload] => 0
    [num_file_upload] => 5
    [num_URI_upload] => 3
    [can_post_comments] => 1
    [can_upload_pictures] => 1
    [can_create_albums] => 1
    [has_admin_access] => 1
    [pub_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [priv_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [group_name] => Administrators
    [upload_form_config] => 0
    [group_quota] => 0
    [can_see_all_albums] => 1
    [group_id] => 1
    [groups] => Array
        (
            [1] => 1
        )

)

Queries:
------------------
Array
(
    [0] => SELECT extension, mime, content FROM cpg132_filetypes;
    [1] => SELECT * FROM cpg132_users WHERE user_id='1'AND user_active = 'YES' AND user_password != '' AND BINARY MD5(user_password) = '134e1f5a60fcc34603113af259d74abe'
    [2] => SELECT MAX(group_quota) as disk_max, MIN(group_quota) as disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) as can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) as can_send_ecards, MAX(upload_form_config) as ufc_max, MIN(upload_form_config) as ufc_min, MAX(custom_user_upload) as custom_user_upload, MAX(num_file_upload) as num_file_upload, MAX(num_URI_upload) as num_URI_upload, MAX(can_post_comments) as can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) as can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) as can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) as has_admin_access, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) as pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) as  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg132_usergroups WHERE group_id in (1)
    [3] => SELECT group_name FROM  cpg132_usergroups WHERE group_id= 1
    [4] => DELETE FROM cpg132_banned WHERE expiry < 1110267721
    [5] => SELECT * FROM cpg132_banned WHERE ip_addr='**.**.**.**' OR ip_addr='**.**.**.**' OR user_id=1
    [6] => SELECT filepath, filename FROM cpg132_pictures WHERE filepath LIKE 'regis01%'
    [7] => SELECT aid, title FROM cpg132_albums WHERE category = 0 ORDER BY title
    [8] => SELECT DISTINCT a.aid as aid, a.title as title, c.name as cname FROM cpg132_albums as a, cpg132_categories as c WHERE a.category = c.cid AND a.category < '10000' ORDER BY cname,title
    [9] => SELECT aid, CONCAT('(', user_name, ') ', title) AS title FROM cpg132_albums AS a INNER JOIN cpg132_users AS u ON category = (10000 + user_id) ORDER BY title
)

GET :
------------------
Array
(
    [startdir] => regis01
)

Array
(
)

VERSION INFO :
------------------
PHP version: 4.3.9 - OK
------------------
mySQL version: 4.1.10-standard-log
------------------
Coppermine version: 1.3.2
Module: gd
------------------
GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.28 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPG Support enabled
PNG Support enabled
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled
Module: mysql
------------------
Active Persistent Links 0
Active Links 1
Client API version 3.23.49
MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE builtin
MYSQL_SOCKET /tmp/mysql.sock
MYSQL_INCLUDE no value
MYSQL_LIBS no value
Module: zlib
------------------
ZLib Support enabled
Compiled Version 1.1.4
Linked Version 1.1.4
Server restrictions (safe mode)?
------------------
Directive | Local Value | Master Value
safe_mode | Off | On
safe_mode_exec_dir | no value | no value
safe_mode_gid | Off | Off
safe_mode_include_dir | no value | no value
safe_mode_exec_dir | no value | no value
sql.safe_mode | Off | Off
disable_functions | no value | no value
file_uploads | On | On
include_path | .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/ssi/:/ad/ | .:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/ssi/:/ad/
open_basedir | no value | no value
email
------------------
sendmail_from | no value | no value
sendmail_path | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i | /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
SMTP | localhost | localhost
smtp_port | 25 | 25
Size and Time
------------------
max_execution_time | 30 | 30
max_input_time | -1 | -1
upload_max_filesize | 2M | 2M
post_max_size | 55M | 55M
Page generated in 0.06 seconds - 10 queries in 0.002 seconds - Album set :

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Gertie

Joachim Müller

please post a link to the coppermine install that causes problems and as well to the url it sends you to that causes a 403.

Joachim

gertiebeth

Quote from: GauGau on March 08, 2005, 09:31:15 AM
please post a link to the coppermine install that causes problems and as well to the url it sends you to that causes a 403.

Joachim
Here is the gallery http://leonionline.com/images/ but you only get the 403 errors when batch uploading. I have created a test account USERNAME ****** PASSWORD ****** and set all group permissions to single file upload. There are 2 folders to try and batch add. "press" and "regis01". Both are chmod 777.

Thanks so much!

[Edit GauGau]
Never post an admin account on a public forum, I deleted the info from your posting. You're strongly recommended to change the password of the admin account you posted (or disable it completely)!
[/edit]
Gertie

Joachim Müller

This is some "strange" setup on your server: when encountering the 403 after selecting the pics to add, choosing the album it should go into and submitting the form. If you press "back" in your browser and then again "forward", everything works as expected.
I'm completely out of ideas what could be causing this, but it definitely is a server setup issue. Sorry I can't tell you more.

Joachim

gertiebeth

Quote from: GauGau on March 09, 2005, 10:28:59 AM
This is some "strange" setup on your server: when encountering the 403 after selecting the pics to add, choosing the album it should go into and submitting the form. If you press "back" in your browser and then again "forward", everything works as expected.
I'm completely out of ideas what could be causing this, but it definitely is a server setup issue. Sorry I can't tell you more.

Joachim
Ok, I appreciate you trying. I hired someone to have a look at the server to see what the deal is.
Gertie

pax

Was the source of this problem ever traced?

I have a similar issue.  After performing a Batch Add, I get intermittent 403s on the whole of the gallery, even well after the script appears to have finished and the new pictures have appeared.

Joachim Müller

Start your own thread, posting the data needed to track your issue. Locking this one.