Impossible to move Picture 006.jpg to albums/userpics/10004/ ! Impossible to move Picture 006.jpg to albums/userpics/10004/ !

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Impossible to move Picture 006.jpg to albums/userpics/10004/ !

Started by jclbeldin, July 01, 2005, 12:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jclbeldin

I am getting an error when trying to upload from registered user accounts

http://www.ebeldin.com/coppermine133/index.php

UName "bobo"

Pass "bobo"

Thanks in advance!

USER:
------------------
Array
(
    [ID] => bea6d2c6d1add1b990e03e972a4e8452
    [am] => 1
)

==========================
USER DATA:
------------------
Array
(
    [user_id] => 4
    [user_group] => 2
    [user_active] => YES
    [user_name] => bobo
    [user_password] => ********
    [user_lastvisit] => 2005-06-30 14:57:35
    [user_regdate] => 2005-06-29 06:34:10
    [user_group_list] =>
    [user_email] => jclbeldin@yahoo.com
    [user_website] =>
    [user_location] =>
    [user_interests] =>
    [user_occupation] =>
    [user_actkey] =>
    [disk_max] => 20000
    [disk_min] => 20000
    [can_rate_pictures] => 1
    [can_send_ecards] => 1
    [ufc_max] => 0
    [ufc_min] => 0
    [custom_user_upload] => 0
    [num_file_upload] => 5
    [num_URI_upload] => 2
    [can_post_comments] => 1
    [can_upload_pictures] => 1
    [can_create_albums] => 1
    [has_admin_access] => 0
    [pub_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [priv_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [group_name] => Registered
    [upload_form_config] => 0
    [group_quota] => 20000
    [can_see_all_albums] => 0
    [group_id] => 2
    [groups] => Array
        (
            [1] => 2
        )

)

Queries:
------------------
Array
(

• => SELECT extension, mime, content FROM cpg133_filetypes;
        [1] => SELECT * FROM cpg133_users WHERE user_id='4'AND user_active = 'YES' AND user_password != '' AND BINARY MD5(user_password) = 'ca2cd2bcc63c4d7c8725577442073dde'
        [2] => SELECT MAX(group_quota) as disk_max, MIN(group_quota) as disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) as can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) as can_send_ecards, MAX(upload_form_config) as ufc_max, MIN(upload_form_config) as ufc_min, MAX(custom_user_upload) as custom_user_upload, MAX(num_file_upload) as num_file_upload, MAX(num_URI_upload) as num_URI_upload, MAX(can_post_comments) as can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) as can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) as can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) as has_admin_access, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) as pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) as  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg133_usergroups WHERE group_id in (2)
        [3] => SELECT group_name FROM  cpg133_usergroups WHERE group_id= 2
        [4] => DELETE FROM cpg133_banned WHERE expiry < '2005-06-30 14:58:19'
        [5] => SELECT * FROM cpg133_banned WHERE ip_addr='205.173.240.21' OR ip_addr='205.173.240.21' OR user_id=4
        [6] => SELECT aid FROM cpg133_albums WHERE visibility != '0' AND visibility !='10004' AND visibility NOT IN (2)
        [7] => SELECT category FROM cpg133_albums WHERE aid='2' and (uploads = 'YES' OR category = '10004')
    )

GET :
    ------------------
    Array
    (
    )

Array
    (
        [album] => 2
        [MAX_FILE_SIZE] => 1048576
        [title] => sdfg
        [caption] => sd
        [keywords] =>
        [event] => picture
    )

Page generated in 0.082 seconds - 8 queries in 0.006 seconds - Album set :

jclbeldin

I have done everything on the "troubleshooting the upload process" guide. I have read it and re-read it, but am still unable to upload files. When I first setup coppermine I was able to post files when logged in as admin but not as a registered user. Now I cant post from either one. UN: bobo PW:bobo.

Thanks again,
Jerome

Joachim Müller

you have not done as suggested, debug_mode is off. Read the instructions more carefully, or we won't be able to help.

jclbeldin

Sorry my bad, I really did have debug mode enabled and my webserver admin was looking at it for me as well. He must have just changed it for some unknown reason. I have since changed it back. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. I really appreciate what you guys do!

Thanks,
Jerome

ps let me know if you want the admin login...

Joachim Müller

Check the permissions on the albums folder (using your ftp app) - make sure that the user the webserver runs under has write permissions on the folder and everything within it. Try CHMODing to 777 - if this doesn't help, try 755.

jclbeldin

I gave full read write execute access to everyone on the folder httpdocs,coppermine133, and the other ones mentioned in the troubleshooting guide. Going to keep playing with permissions I guess because I am still getting the "impossible to move" error.

Thanks,
Jerome

jclbeldin

Are you able to get any other clues from the debug information as to why it is not allowing uploads? Like I said in the beginning I was able to upload after I installed CopperMine and then the next day it would not allow it. I cant think of anything that I changed either.

kegobeer

I think your tmp directory is the problem.  It's not allowing files to be moved out of the directory.

http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/faq.php#ErrorCantMovePic

I think I posted in another very similar topic.  Try searching for "impossible to move".
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

jclbeldin

Keg-o-beer: Congratulations! You are the man! I think you should add that in your troubleshooting and chmodding folders guide. The temp directory under httpdocs was it!

Keep up the good work guys! You help us who know nothing accomplish much and look smart to our friends.

Thanks!
Jerome

jclbeldin

The strangest thing happened, after I successfully tested the upload with username bobo for one day and then created another username it would not upload, with either username. Gave the same error I started this thread with "Impossible to move Picture 011.jpg to albums/userpics/10004/ ! " So I checked the temp directory permissions and they were still set correctly. I cannot understand why it worked for a full day and then when I created a new user it stopped. Thought the only problem was the temp chmod, guess I was wrong... Any Ideas?

Unames and Psswds
bobo
bobo

amber

Thank you again!
Jerome

Joachim Müller

make sure you have CHMODed the albums folder and everything within it as suggested in the docs as well.

jclbeldin

Yes, they are, both the albums folder and the include folder are chmodded correctly. Just checked again. It doesnt seem to make any sense why it would work one day and not the next.

Thanks,
Jerome

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots