Images/thumbs not appearing in searchnew.php (Batch Upload) Images/thumbs not appearing in searchnew.php (Batch Upload)

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Images/thumbs not appearing in searchnew.php (Batch Upload)

Started by AndrewSyn, April 30, 2005, 01:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndrewSyn

Greetings... I have searched the boards but haven't found an explicit answer to my problem and the thread that got closer was: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=12289.0, yet it doesn't show a solution to the problem.

What's happening here is simple... I've used Coppermine since the beggining of the year, and never ran into trouble with batch uploads, until today. When I go there, I select an album, as I would normally do, and the next page shows up as it does... except that instead of seeing the thumbnails, it only shows me the red X mark. So I just continued with the process, and to my surprise, that red X mark appears again instead of the "OK/NA/etc" images that confirm that your image was added...

...BUT, the images are added without any problem. This is the first time this happens, and the only two files I've edited are: themes/classic/style.css and themes/classic/template.html. (I had already edited those once, and the thing ran perfectly, last night I edited them again).

Anyway... I was wondering what is going on, because this is NOT a normal problem, and well, I hope someone gets back to me rather soon.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Link to the gallery is: www.rockpozarica.com/gallery.

AndrewSyn

**Shameless bump...**

Can anyone help me out with this problem?

Thanks.

modtang

Dunno if you solved this or not (your site is gone) but I just figured it out after MANY hours of having the same problem. It's a skin issue, I think. I can't upload using Hardwired skin (which I've tweaked/modded and onviously screwed up somewhere) but when I go into Config and change the default skin back to Classic it works. Now to find the exact location of the problem..... =/

Tranz

Try using Winmerge and compare your version with the unmodded Hardwired theme.

modtang

Oh what a handy tool. I've often wished for something like this. Thanks for the info. :D