No 'Select Directory' w/ Batch Upload No 'Select Directory' w/ Batch Upload

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

No 'Select Directory' w/ Batch Upload

Started by HaleyR, June 24, 2005, 02:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaleyR

Coppermine 1.3 came with Fantastico on my server plan, meaning I didn't install it myself, so I hope this is fixable through me.

When I load the 'Batch add files' page as admin, all I get is the text:

This function allows you to add a batch of file that your have uploaded to your server by FTP.

Select the directory where you have uploaded your files

But, however, there is nothing else on the page. From screenshots I've seen, I'm supposed to be able to select a directory from a list, but that isn't an option for me. It's just the text and that's it.

I thought it might be Mozilla, but I tried loading the page in IE to no success.

Any idea of what is wrong/how I can fix it? I really need this Batch Upload; adding 100's of images by 5's is pretty crazy.  ;)

Thanks.

Tranz

Did you put the files into a folder in albums that is not userpics? If so, you shouldn't have.

OmegaGOD

Please do not PM me with support questions. Please read the manual and then if posting questions please place them in the proper sub-boards.

HaleyR

Thank you both for your help. :) I got it to work now.