Wrong order after upload Wrong order after upload

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Wrong order after upload

Started by Millennium, June 22, 2005, 03:37:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millennium

Hi,

I thought after uploading my pictures they should be shown ordered by filename?!?

At least that was working for a few weeks but today I was uploading some pictures and if I take a look at the album now the pictures are in no reasonable order... Can I get them ordered by filename again?  ???

Millennium

Ok, don't know how and don't know why - but after 2 hours klicking around it is working. The pictures order is now as it should be.

Millennium

Ok, now this is weird to me - watching my gallery in Internet Explorer causes images sorted by image-name. Watching the same album in Mozilla Firefox causes images sorted by... don't know! Is that how it should be?!? :(  ???

Nibbler

You have probably specified a sort order in one or both of the browsers which is stored in a cookie. Clear your _data cookie and you should see the order that is specified in config.

Millennium

You are absolutely great ;D!! That's it! After clearing all Cookies in Firefox the images are sorted by image-name as it should be. Thanks a lot!!!

But - could you also tell me how to store that information in a cookie? I really can't remember if I should have done that...

Nibbler

It gets set when you click the sorting options in an album view as a normal user.