Upload file Problem: 500 Internal Server Error Upload file Problem: 500 Internal Server Error

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload file Problem: 500 Internal Server Error

Started by Lod, June 29, 2005, 01:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lod

this is my problem.
when i  try to upload some img with the page "upload.php" i have a mistake.
1) in the 1st page i upload only one file small or big is the same
- i click to continue
2) in the 2nd page i can see:
- Successful Uploads
1 uploads were successful.

Please click 'Continue' to add the files to albums.

3) when i click to continue i can see this page...
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at ukgarage.it

I upgrade correctly the coppermine with theese instructions..

3.4 Upgrading from cpg1.2.0rc2 or better to version cpg1.3.3

* First, make a backup (dump) of your database.
    * Backup your include/config.inc.php file, your anycontent.php file and your "albums" directoy.
    * Unpack the archive
    * If the file install.php exists in the root directory, delete it.
    * Except for the "albums" directory, upload all of the new files and directories making sure not to overwrite the include/config.inc.php file, your anycontent.php file or the albums directory.
    * If you have not already done so, create a folder called "edit" within your "albums" directory - this folder will be used by coppermine as a temporary folder, do not ftp-upload files there. Make sure the new "edit"-folder is CHMODed the same way your albums-directory is (755 or 777, depending on your server's config)
    * Run the file "update.php" in the coppermine directory once in your browser (e.g. http://yourdomain.tld/coppermine/update.php). This will update your coppermine install by making all necessary changes in the database.
    * If you have made a custom theme, apply the changes that were introduced in the themes structure to your custom-made theme - refer to the theme-upgrade guide.
    * You can not use language files from older versions of Coppermine - make sure to only have the language files that come with this package inside your lang folder (delete or rename all files from older versions within the lang folder)

Please note: as there have been changes both in the coppermine files and the database from cpg1.3.0, cpg1.3.1 or cpg1.3.2 to cpg1.3.3, users of cpg1.3.0/1.3.1/1.3.2 will have to apply all steps mentioned above: both the files have to be replaced and the update.php script has to be run once.

what can i do??