Upload problem Upload problem

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload problem

Started by gvbantams, July 03, 2005, 01:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gvbantams

I get this error when I open the upload page.
QuoteWarning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 453

And this error after I try to upload an image.
QuoteWarning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_94c7afc1.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpAmhETV' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_94c7afc1.jpg' in /home/mtlister/public_html/scnagallery/upload.php on line 1197

The first error shows up above the page and all of the page is actually there for you to uplioad an image but it doesnt work.

Nibbler

CHMOD albums/edit to 777 or 755 and then update your gallery. Please take time to search the boards before you post.