Upload problems.. new installation? Upload problems.. new installation?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload problems.. new installation?

Started by ranleonard, March 20, 2005, 10:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ranleonard

this is what it says when I try to upload:

Failed to create directory albums/userpics/10001 !

File: /home/esperans/public_html/album/db_input.php - Line: 228

Warning: mkdir(albums/userpics/10001): Permission denied in /home/esperans/public_html/album/db_input.php on line 227

what should I do?

Joachim Müller

set permissions (CHMOD) as suggested in the docs (install section). For details, read http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=5841.0

Joachim

JJUK

I am having the same problems. CHModded correctly though, and still uploading is not working.

Have done exactly as the troubleshooting file instructed. If you need login to the test account, or debug info, I am happy to provide you with it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Joachim Müller

Quote from: JJUK on July 08, 2005, 08:48:47 PM
If you need login to the test account, or debug info, I am happy to provide you with it.
Yup, that's exactly what the troubleshooting tutorial says:
QuoteWhen asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges.
, so why didn't you?