User can't upload photos anymore... User can't upload photos anymore...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

User can't upload photos anymore...

Started by vanessa, July 12, 2005, 02:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanessa

Hello,

I recently installed coppermine on my site so visitors could create their own holiday pictures album.
Now there is a user who created already 4 albums and uploaded some pics into it, and now she wants to add more pics and she keeps getting the error message that the picture size is 290 KB and that the max. is 300 KB ?!

The max file size is set to 300 KB with a max. width/height of 1024.  The picture she want to upload is only 20 KB...
Is there a max. of files that users can upload ? If yes, where can I change it as I did not find this in the configuration.

Then another question, what is the difference between the different upload possibilities ? (URI...) And what should I use ?

Thanks,

Vanessa

Nibbler

Check the quota on the groups page. File upload is for uploading files from your computer, URI uploads are for uploading files that are already on the web somewhere, you just provide a link.

kegobeer

Reading the documentation will also help.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots