Thumbnails perfect, but Full Size image missing Thumbnails perfect, but Full Size image missing

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Thumbnails perfect, but Full Size image missing

Started by kommonground, August 15, 2005, 10:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kommonground

Please forgive me, I'm new to this forum thing and yes, I have read the rules. But I don't see a topic that fits my current problem. I have a site hosted with godaddy, and they offer a coopermine gallery as part of my package.

My problem is this, I design on a mac, and I uploaded the pics with no problem. The problem occurs when you click the thumbnail...the larger version of the pic is missing (and there is a little red x in the left hand corner). I assumed that the software took the image that you uploaded and created a thumbnail, and then it also gave the option for the full version.

This only happens on Windows based pcs, not my macs (which is strange, it's usually the other way around). Please help me with this situation. If there is a link or discussion on this topic, please forgive me.

Nibbler

kommonground

Joachim Müller

You're running the totally outdated version cpg1.3.0. Update to the most recent stable version cpg1.3.3
Additionally, you appear to have uploaded pics manually to the userpics folder, which is a no-no.

kommonground

ok, thanks. I downloaded the new version, now what do I do? Do I delete the folder on my server, and just add the new folder?

Nibbler

kommonground