Warning: move_uploaded_file "/ Warning: move_uploaded_file "/

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Warning: move_uploaded_file "/

Started by im2bounce4u, August 17, 2005, 09:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

im2bounce4u

it was okey with uloading until today i tried it. i browse for photo nad click 'upload'. then a message appears on the top like this:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_161587ef.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/harispot/public_html/galerija/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpC5VZ9Y' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_161587ef.jpg' in /home/harispot/public_html/galerija/upload.php on line 1197

and it writes that
Error Report
The following uploads encountered errors: 
File Uploads: 
File Name/URL Error Message
1. drakas_kiti.jpg Impossible to move.

any help?  :-\\ ;)

im2bounce4u

ok i tried to chmod folders again, but id diddint help. i tried to search in board for last threads like my one, but i didnt find the answer here. my gallery link is http://galerija.harispoteris.man.lt . please  :\'(

im2bounce4u

ok i chmoded from 777 to 755 and then to 777 again. it worked! just ignored me now.. BUT WHY THIS IS HAPPeNING TO GALLERIES? ;/

Nibbler

It happens because you are running outdated software. Update to 1.3.3 where this has been fixed.