Batch Upload- no thumbs Batch Upload- no thumbs

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch Upload- no thumbs

Started by lebkuchen, August 17, 2005, 08:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lebkuchen

i have got this problem, but dont find any solutions on the search:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=14720.0

mmh. look at this:

pics.yojoe.de

name: test
pw: test123

lebkuchen

when i click on the icons after adding i get:

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Cmd line :
convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 100x75 'albums/huettenpennen05/0814_011600X.jpg' 'albums/huettenpennen05/thumb_0814_011600X.jpg'

The convert program said:
sh: line 1: convert: command not found

Joachim Müller

Quote from: lebkuchen on August 17, 2005, 08:59:23 AM
The convert program said:
sh: line 1: convert: command not found
Should be pretty obvious: you haven't entered the correct path to ImageMagick's convert executable in coppermine's config, or your script can't access it (permissions on the ImageMagick folder?). Try using GD instead of ImageMagick as "method for resizing images". A search for your error message would have told you so as well, this has been asked (and answered) quite often already.

lebkuchen

well. with gd2 it works now.
but. whats better. imagemagick or gd2?
and. what is the path of the imagemagick. i have no idea

lebkuchen

and i wanted to ask where to change the mysql password in the coppermine files because now i always get:

Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Access denied for user: 'web49@localhost' (Using password: YES)

because i changed the pw from the mysql user.

joe

SOLVED: FOUND THE FILE!

JUST NEED O KNOW WHAT IS BETTER.

Joachim Müller

1) It doesn't matter if you use GD2 or ImageMagick - the quailty is the same. ImageMagick can overload your webserver when adding a lot of pics at once using batch-add, but has GIF support out-of-the-box. In GD2, GIF support has returned in the most recent versions, and there needs to be a fix applied (search the board). Use what you have on your server, we can't tell you the path to ImageMagick, and I don't think it is installed on your server, so after all, you don't have an option: use GD2 and that's it.
2) We have a "one question per thread" policy you agreed to respect when signing up, so your question about the mysql connection data is invalid. You would have been able to find this out without posting if you searched the forum first, as this has been asked and answered very often already. However, you were able to fix this on your own. For all who come to this thread looking for help on this particular issue: the mysql connection data is being stored in include/config.inc.php.

Joachim