Please help... Please help...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Please help...

Started by pcheek, September 30, 2005, 01:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcheek

I have searched through these forums, and haven't found my answer.  When I tryo to upload a file, it says "Impossible to Move"  What is this, and how do I change it so that I can upload?

artistsinhawaii

Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

pcheek

I did that, and it says "Impossible to move" 

pcheek

whoops, a messed up post, please delete!  sorry!

artistsinhawaii

Quote from: pcheek on September 30, 2005, 01:41:15 AM
whoops, a messed up post, please delete!  sorry!

Does that mean you got it working?

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

pcheek

No, I haven't been able to get it working!

pcheek

aLRIGHT i just sis that and this is what it said when I tried to upload...

QuoteFailed to create directory albums/userpics/10001 !

File: /home/specta/public_html/community/db_input.php - Line: 228

Warning: mkdir(albums/userpics/10001): Permission denied in /home/specta/public_html/community/db_input.php on line 227

Nibbler

Check you have set write permissions on the userpics directory correctly. Otherwise use silly_safe_mode as mentioned in the docs.

pcheek

That is confusing to me, I just installed it with the Scripts Library with cPanel, so what should I do?  (I am new with this stuff)

Joachim Müller

read the documentation that comes with coppermine. It's available online (link at top of this page) as well. CHMOD as suggested in the docs. Read the silly_safe_mode section as well. In the future, please use a better subject for the threads you start.

pcheek

Like I said, I am new to this, what does it mean to CHMOD something?  Do I insert the 775 or 777 thing into the html?

Joachim Müller

read the documentation as I suggested. It contains a link to tutorials that explain what CHMOD is and how it is applied.