"The previous file can not be uploaded" "The previous file can not be uploaded"

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

"The previous file can not be uploaded"

Started by jackiec, October 02, 2005, 06:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackiec

I used fantastico to install coppermine...I don't understand why it won't allow me to upload pictures. First it was giving me the error "the previous file can not be uploaded" and now, when I changed the settings to Single Upload Only in Groups, it gives me the error

The file 'albums/userpics/10001/california005.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Two of the pictures i tried uploading were actually uploaded...they're in the 10001 file in albums/userpics, but they do not appear in my album in my gallery. For the two uploads, one was from my computer and another was a url (an image that was already uploaded to my webserver earlier)

I checked all the things it tells me to in the upload section of the FAQ and the only thing that is debatable is the upload_tmp_dir having a valid directory. In my phpinfo it says "no value" for the directory. I don't know if that's the problem. If it is, can you please tell me how to make it a valid directory? Or is there a simple thing that fantastico didn't do that I must do myself? Please be specific...installing things like this is very new to me. Thank you!

Nibbler

Switch to GD2 in config if you don't know the path to Imagemagick.

jackiec

see, now, why couldn't fantastico do that for me. Jeese.

Thank you so much. I've been trying to do this off and on for months. Thanks!!