picmgmt.inc.php Problem! Please Help Me? picmgmt.inc.php Problem! Please Help Me?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

picmgmt.inc.php Problem! Please Help Me?

Started by arzlonga, October 11, 2005, 01:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arzlonga

I have got a  Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) server and Coppermine 1.3 came with Fantastico.I installed it within Fantastico and everything seemed to be okay but when I want to upload pictures I get an error message like this.Once I choose the picture to upload it uploads but when I click CONTINUE I get the error message below.So I can not upload any pictures.So please help me!!

Warning: exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/xrock/public_html/galeri/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 162

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/xrock/public_html/galeri/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(./albums/edit/preview_c276c4ea.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xrock/public_html/galeri/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226 

Aditya Mooley

You are using ImageMagick for image resizing and the function exec is disabled by your web host.
Either change the method of resizing to GD from config or ask your web host to allow exec.
--- "Its Nice 2 BE Important but its more Important 2 Be NICE" ---
Follow Coppermine on Twitter