batch adding errors batch adding errors

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

batch adding errors

Started by konstantine, October 25, 2004, 01:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

konstantine

I created a thread on the problem i was having with batch adding a few days ago.

That problem is fixed, however I have now come across another one....

I upload all my images to a folder, I click the batch add link, select the diretory and then I select the pictures I wish to upload.

Well when the next pages loads, where it tells you the status of your upload, I have a broken image.

At the bottom of the page it says to click on it and it will tell you the reason why, I click on it and I get a 404.

Joachim Müller

post the exact url of the page that gives you a 404, and post a link to your page and test user account (non-admin) with upload privileges, so we can check if this is a batch-add issue or a general upload issue.

Joachim

tricoven

I am experiencing the same problem too. It just happened this morning...I never had a problem with this before...I used coppermine for quite some time.  I never had problems with uploading large files...but then I tried reducing it to 200+KB but it doesn't work either.

Here is the message:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access albums/photography4/thumb_s8_al18.jpg in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename 'albums/photography4/thumb_s8_al18.jpg' in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access albums/photography4/thumb_s8_al18.jpg in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access albums/photography4/thumb_s8_al18.jpg in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(albums/photography4/thumb_s8_al18.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site53/fst/var/www/html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

http://www.alyssamilano.ws/gallery/

tricoven

thanks it helped a lot!  all is fine now!!! thank you so much!!!