I can't place the images into different categories! I can't place the images into different categories!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

I can't place the images into different categories!

Started by CyndiMJJ, December 10, 2005, 09:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyndiMJJ

Hey I think I've deleted something that I shouldn't had deleted, because now when I want to upload a picture into a different category I get this message:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access ./albums/edit/preview_1b907660.jpg in /hsphere/local/home/cindymjj/gallery.mjjunited.com/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename './albums/edit/preview_1b907660.jpg' in /hsphere/local/home/cindymjj/gallery.mjjunited.com/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 218

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access ./albums/edit/preview_1b907660.jpg in /hsphere/local/home/cindymjj/gallery.mjjunited.com/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/cindymjj/gallery.mjjunited.com/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 224

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access ./albums/edit/preview_1b907660.jpg in /hsphere/local/home/cindymjj/gallery.mjjunited.com/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

Warning: getimagesize(./albums/edit/preview_1b907660.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hsphere/local/home/cindymjj/gallery.mjjunited.com/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 226

The thing is that I can upload the files but when I am suppose to place them into different categories That message pops up!  ???. Help me?

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots