Batch Upload Error (and tried everything) Batch Upload Error (and tried everything)

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch Upload Error (and tried everything)

Started by TheNetPimp, July 18, 2005, 06:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheNetPimp

Hi all,

Since the integrating with PHPBB an list of errors appear with the batch add option.
I've read many topics about this error, but none of them brought the solution.

I am getting to following errors:

Warning: opendir(albums/boobs/bigboobs/): failed to open dir: Too many open files in /home/content/P/i/m/PimpMan86/html/interactive/mediadatabase/searchnew.php on line 216
Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/content/P/i/m/PimpMan86/html/interactive/mediadatabase/searchnew.php on line 217
Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/content/P/i/m/PimpMan86/html/interactive/mediadatabase/searchnew.php on line 239

and a lot more of the same kind.

At the end of the page (when I scroll down) I still see the album directories to upload photos, but the list is getting long and longer... SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE!

I've tried to switch to the SILLY SAVE MODE, but that didn't work.
I've also changed the code in the searchnew.php file as noticed in topic http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=16162.0, but that didn't work either.

Additional Info
I'm using Coppermine 1.3.3 and the latest version of PHPBB.

I need all the help I can get here! Thanks.

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Bloodflower

interesting, i got the same error and thought *beep*?
i took away the "&" symbol out of my directory on the FTP where the new files were in and it worked!

Joachim Müller

an ampersand is not a legal char in a folder name