Picture upload Picture upload

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Picture upload

Started by geneva, January 18, 2006, 03:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneva

I have installed and setup Coopermine on my website (dagits.com) and have attempted to post a picture in an album.   The upload is successful, but after I select an album for the photo, I receive the message "The previous file could not be placed".

I have followed the Installation and Setup instructions, and have set the permissions as recommended. 

Your assistance is appreciated.

Geneva

geneva

I have installed Coopermine on my website (dagits.com/photos) and am having difficulties viewing uploaded photos.  I can successfully upload the photo to my site, but after I select an album to place the photo, I receive the message  "The previous file could not be placed".

I have followed the Installation and Setup instructions, and have set the permissions as recommended.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Geneva

Blueiris

First, please don't double post.

Read and follow the instructions in the documentation:

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble

Also, are you using ImageMagick? If so, go to "config" and expand " Files and thumbnails advanced settings." Double check your path to ImageMagick there. A small error in the path can sometimes be accepted by the installer, but not work when you try to upload a file.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink - he's got to discover that it's wet for himself.