Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to op Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to op

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to op

Started by zillarat, January 15, 2006, 07:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zillarat

every time i try to upload any file it says at the top

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/whites/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpzm4T9F' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_1880491f.jpg' in /home/whites/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

and it wont upload it anyone know how to fix this??

Joachim Müller

rename your edit folder in the albums folder (e.g. to edit_old), using your FTP app. Create a new edit folder and CHMOD as suggested in the docs.

zillarat

i keep getting upload Not a GD extension. right now im doing the file edit i found but i tryed to change to image magick upload of gif still dident work but i was wondering how i can allow .tga files??

Joachim Müller

Uploading tga files is a different issue and should have been posted in a separate thread. GD only has support for jpg, png and gif (if cpg1.3.x is patched/modded). Only ImageMagick is capable to upload more image file types. However, before you try installing ImageMagick, read the FAQ. I recommend not using tga, but converting it on your client to jpg.