Can't upload. I don't know why. Can't upload. I don't know why.

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Can't upload. I don't know why.

Started by Jenny85, February 16, 2006, 05:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny85

Ive tried everything and ive read your troubleshooter and tired that aswell. It was uploading fine last night and even this morning but its suddenly stopped working and I cant get it to work again.  Everytime it uploads it says its uploaded successfully and then when i proceed forward it  has a 'red x' which means the picture wasn't uploaded, which I find bizarre. my url is http://www.doubleolsens.com/picture and ive already created a tester account:

test
tester.

Like said, ive tried everything.

Joachim Müller

@Jenny85: maybe the file you're testing with is corrupt. Try a small, known-good jpeg file.

Jenny85

I had two galleries. One of them Ive shut down, and the jpeg file I used was the same as the other one but it worked then, and now it's uploading *x's*. And ive tried everything.

Jenny85

^and ive tried re-uploading another picture that I uploaded earlier that worked and now it don't work. :-\

whats up with my gallery? seriously.

Joachim Müller

Jenny85

fixed now. thanx, though i still have a little problem with me not being able to log in and having to ornder a password everyday, the uplodading issue fixed. thanx.

Jenny85

im afraid the problem not solved just yet. It was working...for a day or two and now its gone back to its old habit. Ive emailed my  web hosts, and is awaiting a reply, but ive only used 12% of bandwidth and 286mb of my disk space, so it surely has nothing to do with my cpanel. This problem is persistant, and is getting really annoying. Why can't I upload onto coppermine. Ive never experienced problems like this, and I acnt do nothing until i know why.

And yes, Ive tried the troubleshooter.

test
tester.

if you want to test it, dont use one image, try uploading two.

And the image is VALID! its a jpeg. Not a Bitmap, or any other format.

Joachim Müller

works as expected. Upgrade from cpg1.4.2 to cpg1.4.3

Jenny85

its ok, it has something to do with my disk usage, Ive spoken to my host already. Thanks for the quick response anyway. :)