Kritscher Fehler: There was an error while processing a database query. Kritscher Fehler: There was an error while processing a database query.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Kritscher Fehler: There was an error while processing a database query.

Started by BlueAngel, March 02, 2006, 09:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueAngel

Hello,
I have since yesterday the problem that I cannot upload pictures. I don´t know why, the last upload was on february 23 and I din´t changed anything.

this is my debug...

While executing query "INSERT INTO cpg134_temp_data VALUES ('4c724abb', 'YToxOntpOjA7YToyOntzOjExOiJhY3R1YWxfbmFtZSI7czoxMzoiR29GICgzNjcpLmpwZyI7czoxNDoidGVtcG9yYXJ5X25hbWUiO3M6MjM6Im1IVFRQX3RlbXBfYzQzMDdiMDQuanBnIjt9fQ==', '1141330283')" on 0

mySQL error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

I hope someone can help me..Thank you

BlueAngel

I tried this one yesterday, but didn´t work. I´ve got the same error message...

I have really no idea what to do  :'(

Joachim Müller

didn't ask for the debug_ouput. Re-read the page I refered to and do exactly as suggested there.

BlueAngel

Joachim Müller

can't test fully, as you have enabled upload approval... Everything worked as expected though for me. However, you're strongly encouraged to upgrade asap.

BlueAngel

I made a new gallery with the newest version. My support couldn´t find the problem as well.