Use anycontent.php within Joomla? Use anycontent.php within Joomla?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Use anycontent.php within Joomla?

Started by hasemann, June 05, 2006, 02:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hasemann

I have bridged joomla 1.0.8 with cpg 1.4.5 successfully.
Now I would like to use my anycontent.php to show for example last_alb on the mainpage.

1. Where should I try to include the anycontent.php file into my template?
2. After including anycontent.php, I would have a problem:
Clicking on a link/image would redirected me to cpg and the cpg would not stay in the joomla layout anymore.

(I used the bridge from www.mehdiplugins.com so my cpg is included via a wrapper into joomla)

Joachim Müller

hasemann

Well, I want to display last_alb on the mainpage of Joomla, not on cpg.

Joachim Müller

Then you can't use anycontent.php (as this mechanism is designed to display third-party content within Coppermine, not vice-versa). Take a look at http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?board=57.0 instead - there is a load of mods that are meant to display content from Coppermine on none-coppermine pages (and that's what you're looking for as far as I can tell).

hasemann

Ok thanks,. I hoped it could work with anycontent :(

I already tried to do this with cpmfetch a few weeks ago, but even though I have the linking problem mentioned by me:
"Clicking on a link/image would redirected me to cpg and the cpg would not stay in the joomla layout anymore."