More trouble uploading More trouble uploading

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

More trouble uploading

Started by sunster13, June 03, 2006, 05:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunster13

Everything had been running fine for a few weeks until yesterday.

I got the "Impossible to move" error, so I chmodded include and albums to 777.  That fixed that.  Now, I get the "PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed " error.  So, after searching, I went to the config, ImageMagik was selected, with the path /usr/bin/, but that still doesn't work.  What do I do?

I am running on 1.4.6.   I tried a new install from Fantastico, that didn't work either.

kegobeer

Have you contacted your host?  They might have made changes to your site.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

sunster13

Quote from: kegobeer on June 03, 2006, 06:09:05 PM
Have you contacted your host?  They might have made changes to your site.

I know the server changed a few days ago, but I can't remember if there has been any uploads since.  If there hasn't, what should I tell the admin?  What needs to be done?

kegobeer

Tell them about your Coppermine errors: "PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library".  You also need to ask if ImageMagick is installed and if it is, what is the path to the ImageMagick convert binary.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

Joachim Müller