Loading Coppermine via Ajax Loading Coppermine via Ajax

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Loading Coppermine via Ajax

Started by Iskander, May 08, 2006, 12:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iskander

Hi,

hopefully I'm in the right place with my problem. :)

Firstly, I'm loading coppermine into my page through an ajax script. I've installed it in root/Coppermine, the page I'm calling it from (index.html) is in root. This creates a pathing problem for all links in Coppermine, as its index.php is now in the wrong directory.

Short of changing all the links in Coppermine to "coppermine/..." or dumping all the files in root for it to work, what other options do I have? Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated. :)

The site in question is www.page5.de/2
Coppermine is installed in www.page5.de/2/coppermine

If you go to the site itself and click on "GALERIE" you should see the problem.

Thank you
Iskander

Nibbler

Try a <base> tag in template.html to correct the links.

Iskander

*slaps forehead* Duh!

That worked, thanks a lot!  :D

Iskander

The <base> tag solution doesn't seem to work in Firefox though. Is there some equivalent?  ???

Nibbler

The script you are using doesn't create valid html, that's probably why firefox doesn't like it. It should be possible to get the script to rewrite the links when it loads the page, try contacting the author or coding it yourself.

jr1001

Quote from: Iskander on May 08, 2006, 10:36:55 AM
The <base> tag solution doesn't seem to work in Firefox though. Is there some equivalent?  ???

I am interested in this as well - great topic. Please post if you figure this out. I'll work in it also and let you know if I can get it to work. AJAX rox!