Simple question: Can I have more than 10 upload boxes? Simple question: Can I have more than 10 upload boxes?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Simple question: Can I have more than 10 upload boxes?

Started by barbv59, August 21, 2006, 07:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbv59

I am an admin, and it says i can only get up to 10 upload boxes. Is there a trick or something I can do about that. I wish i could upload like 80 files at a time.

crash3903

In groupmgr.php look for (@ line 202)

for ($i = 0; $i <= 10; $i++) {

Change it to...

for ($i = 0; $i <= 80; $i++) {

Try that but remember that you may suffer from timeouts and a host of other errors if you are uploading a lot of files at the same time

Regards

Mark

barbv59

wow
THANK you so muuuuch
I was breaking my head  :-*

I LOVE U!!
just kidding
but thanks!!

Joachim Müller

Not the recommended solution. The one Nibbler posted is the only recommended solution for you as coppermine admin. Make your users use XP_Publisher. Don't apply the hack crash3903 suggested for http uploads by your users, as you're bound to run into issues.

crash3903

QuoteTry that but remember that you may suffer from timeouts and a host of other errors if you are uploading a lot of files at the same time

barbv59

I went and changed the code, thought it would work but still having the same issue.  :-\

Joachim Müller