Re: Batch add files: No new file was found Re: Batch add files: No new file was found

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Re: Batch add files: No new file was found

Started by Scuba_Si, September 15, 2006, 05:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scuba_Si

Hello,

Ok,  admit it, i got in too deep and totally screwed up.  I deleted my coppermine to reinstall and upon re-installing ( coppermine/install.php) i got a mysql error about the database, and being stupid, i just altered the path for the database for a quick fix.  I have now found that i cannot get the keyword data for my previously uploaded images, and i have just found the area in the documentantion quoted below, and realised my error.  Now, my challenge to you is, how do i fix this?!?!?!?!  Bearing in mind i completely deleted my old coppermine directories.

If it is fubar then i would just reinstall to another path, i.e www.buxtonphotographic.com/imaging rather than www.buxtonphotographic.com/photography/ would this work?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Simon

Quote from: madeinhawaii on December 15, 2005, 07:23:11 AM
vietid,

I'm a little confused here.  Are you upgrading a previously installed site? Or are you creating a new one?
If you are updating, follow the instructions to update, do not batch add files that were previously installed.  Just correct the path to your site in the CONFIG panel.  Run Update database in ADMIN menu.  All previously installed files should show up with all their keywords intact.

Dennis

EDIT:  Problem solved, by uploading in Debug mode, as stated in the manuals........

Joachim Müller

Above posting split from thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=34747.0
In the future, don't try to hijack threads, especially if the issues discussed there are totally unrelated to the ones you have.