Blank Screen when uploading files Blank Screen when uploading files

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Blank Screen when uploading files

Started by CAW, June 14, 2006, 08:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

Hi,

I just installed coppermine and am testing it out.  When I try and upload a file the upload looks like it works but then the script forwards to db_input.php and I end up with a blank screen.  This also happens when I try and do a batch load and after the pictures are loaded I press the 'details or reload' link.

I am sure it is something silly I have missed but cannot find a solution in the manual, FAQ or forum.

username: test
password: test

http://www.fhgclub.on.ca/members/coppermine

Thanks.

CAW

Sami

upload single file looks fine for me !!!!( I send a jpg ,  bmp & a animated gif All fine)
I just upload it and it's waiting for your approval,no blank screen at all
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

CAW

It looks like it is a file size issue.  The files I am trying to upload up are around 4 - 700 K.  In FireFox I get the blank screen. In IE I get this.

Script called without the required parameter(s).

File: /home2/fhgclub/fhgclub-www/members/coppermine/db_input.php - Line: 58

Joachim Müller

CAW

The problem was that the images I was using were taken with a Canon camera and the GD2 library that I had specified does not handle the jpg images from this type of camera correctly.

Everthing else seems to work fine.

Thanks.