How to delete statistics? How to delete statistics?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

How to delete statistics?

Started by Theking, August 31, 2006, 08:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theking

How would I go about deleting all ratings on all submitted items? Thanks.  :P

Joachim Müller

There's no control in coppermine to delete all ratings for the entire gallery at once. You'd have to delete all entries in coppermine's votes table (truncate the table, not delete it) using a third-party tool like phpMyAdmin or similar. Be carefull with it, as unexperienced users can easily mess up the entire gallery in no time - it's mandatory to backup your mySQL table before messing with it.
However, in Coppermine's user interface (album properties), there's an option at the very bottom of the screen that allows you to reset all ratings for a particular album (checkbox). This is the recommended method.

If you prefer not to get answers from me at all (regarding the other thread you started where you complained about me giving you support), then please say so and I'll add you to my ignore list and stop replying to your questions.