Choosing Albums in Catergories Choosing Albums in Catergories

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Choosing Albums in Catergories

Started by Jason ON, September 12, 2006, 07:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason ON

So far I love coppermine but I do have one problem which has been an issue:

I have created one public category with 6 albums in it.

When my users try to upload their photos and put their pictures into one of those albums only the first four albums show up in the drop down menu.  How can I change that to show all the albums?  All the albums have a 777 permission.  All registered users have the right to upload to the albums in user groups.

Thank you for the support.

Jason

Sami

Check the missed album properties and set the visitors can upload file to yes
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

keisaa

I have quite a similar problem with 1.49 and xp_publish; only members of administrators group can upload files into public folder through Web Publishing Wizard.

/albums
/albums/edit
/albums/userpics

are all 777

visitors can upload file is 'yes' in all albums.

• First installed with Fantastico 1.48 and hand-made upgrade to 1.49
  • then uninstalled everything and installed with fresh directory and database 1.49 manually
  • the other Coppermine runs 1.48 without any problems on another site in same ISP
  • going to clean up the site again and try once again on the weekend

• This time with the feeling !  ;D

I don't have this problem with my laptop since it run Windows Vista, which has not WebPublishingWizard anymore
  --> Fewer problems with Vista  :D

Joachim Müller

Your issue may or may not be related - you should have started your own thread instead of hijacking this one. Please read the upload troubleshooting section of the docs and do exactly as suggested there.