Batch add files: No new file was found Batch add files: No new file was found

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Batch add files: No new file was found

Started by dave2, August 08, 2006, 06:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave2

After updating to the latest version, I cannot batch add the uploaded files to the gallery.
Dir's permission is set to 777.

Ps: In Opera when I tried to register at this forum, the Register button was inactive, it couldn't be pressed.

Joachim Müller

Even with my mind-reader hat on, I can't figure this one out. I'm afraid, there's no other option than posting a link to your page. While you're at it, you should do as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs.

schierly

I have the same problem but no clue why?

The folder of the pictures is stored in cpg/albums/ and calld thailand
The permissions of this folder are 0777
The permissions of the files are all set to 0666
I the folder I like to batch are about 500 files.

I tried to rename the files and folders,
I tried to change the user of the files and folders,
phpmemory limit is set to 32MB
max_execution_time | 30 | 30 tried it with 60 as well, I also tried to use a directory only with one picture
max_input_time | 60 | 60
upload_max_filesize | 2M | 2M
post_max_size | 8M | 8M

If I use the browsable interface I can see all files, but if I press ok I still "No new file was found "

Joachim Müller

The same thing I suggested to dave2 applies for you as well then: do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs. If you fail to do so, there's no support. Simple as that. Just read it carefully. If you already have, re-read it. There's an important detail you have missed (we wrote it in red to get your attention, but apparently we failed).
After all, I already told dave2 that he needs to post a link to his page, so why did you even bother to reply to this thread if you fail to do as supporters suggest?

Joachim Müller