Trouble uploading pictures Trouble uploading pictures

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Trouble uploading pictures

Started by Nicole4JK, October 01, 2006, 04:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicole4JK

I'm having some trouble uploading pictures to my gallery. It just started happening recently, and I've never had this problem in the past. I upgraded my gallery to 1.4.8 thinking that would fix it, but it did not.

When I try to batch add pictures, it takes me all the way to the final step and then I get a red x instead of the OK. When I click on it, I get an internal server error. I am able to upload single files, though. I enable the debug mode if you want me to post that report. I honestly have no idea how to read it! Thanks for your help. :)

http://www.jackandkate.org/gallery/

[Edit By Sami]:
username & password removed for security ....
test account:
username:testuser
password:testuser

Sami

As you said I don't see any error on single upload ,
maybe it's a script time out issue , cause you have so many pics on each folder....
Is this happend always ?
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Nicole4JK

Thank you for removing that login info! I wasn't thinking when I posted it here, obviously. This problem just started happening recently. I was able to get batch add to work just now by making my own "normal" version of the 1024x768 wallpaper that I was uploading. Does the problem have to do with the size of the picture?

Sami

Sami

Try to increase php execution time
also try to upload smaller size and check ...

Nicole4JK

Yep, the smaller pictures seem to work! That must be it. How do I increase php execution time?

BTW, thanks for your help! I really appreciate it. :)

Sami

under php.ini if you have access to it Resource Limits section
also see this :
http://php.net/manual/en/function.set-time-limit.php