pictures & album automatically deleted - IS THIS BUG OR ? - HELP pictures & album automatically deleted - IS THIS BUG OR ? - HELP

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

pictures & album automatically deleted - IS THIS BUG OR ? - HELP

Started by thapame, November 12, 2006, 04:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thapame

I have faced the problem of deleting albums and pictures automatically several times before and also today. Actually yesterday I have uploaded some pictures from guests' mode and made upload approval only to some images. And today I also give the approval for the remaining images. As soon as I logout and checked the main gallery pages all the images that was approved yesterday and today was deleted and that album is also deleted. So what is the problem ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????  The same problem was occurred several times before. I have around 550 pictures in my gallery. Please anyone help me. Because of that problem the CPG is making me frustration and I'm going to decide that I will never use that in my lifetime.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thapame

I changed my admin password as per your instruction. And upload some images from guest mode and approve logging from admin. After that in one category I sort the albums manually and got success. After that again in another category I sort the albums manually, and when I pressed Apply Modification and looked in the main page of my gallery one of the albums was gone [deleted]. So it seems it a bug on CPG. Please help me.

It's really frustrating me.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Joachim Müller

What's a "Guest mode"? You (as admin) should stay in admin mode all the time (and preferably use batch-add).

thapame

Actually in my CPG site Unregistered Group or Guests Group have permission to upload files in every albums with admin approval. So I upload pictures in the guests' state and approve it later.

If you say I should stay in admin mode all the time then it's useless of the group permission feature that CPG provides which enables other guest users to upload files directly. Because in the same case of mine there may be another guest user from other part or computer which will upload files in guest mode and later I as a admin will approve it. And the problem stated in my first post will re-occur.

So I am sure that this is a bug, please solve it CPG guys.  :'( :'(

Joachim Müller

So you're testing guest uploads by logging out, I understand that. However, shouting "bug" is not a bright thing to do. Please post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery.

thapame

Quote from: GauGau on November 13, 2006, 07:55:24 AM
So you're testing guest uploads by logging out, I understand that. However, shouting "bug" is not a bright thing to do. Please post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery.

I don't want to make my gallery URL public here. So how can I submit the address of my CPG only for you, but not for others.